Home within a Botanic Garden @ D9
Additional 4% discount to Stack 5, 6, 10& 14 (type 2 bedroom) valid till end of this month!
A rare new project in this matured prime district, Martin Modern is thoughtful modern design, featuring unrivalled accessibility, coddled in lush and spacious botanical park land. It represents the best of cosmopolitan living with all the privileged choices at its doorstep.
COSMOPOLITAN DISTRICT 9
The insightful and well-travelled among us know the value of having choices and having quick access to them. Time is precious, that is why very few locations in Singapore are as sought after as District 9. This district is bounded by Orchard Road, River Valley, and Robertson Quay. The Orchard Road area is the established shopping and lifestyle heart of Singapore, while the Robertson Quay area is packed with dining, theatre and gallery options.
District 9 is also minutes away from the Central Business District (CBD), financial district and the glittering pleasures of Marina Bay. Situated in District 9, Martin Modern residents will be presented with a lifestyle that will please both the discerning sophisticate and the smart investor.
LIVING AND BREATHING REAL LUXURY
Real luxury is having the indulgence of natural space in land-scarce Singapore. Martin Modern has generously utilized 80% of its land area to be developed and artfully designed into a unique botanical garden and arboretum of native flora.
More than 200 species of plants and 50 species of trees will form a lovely, enchanting, natural park that will embrace the two-towered development. Residents and their loved ones will be able to spend healthy quality time together strolling, jogging and doing yoga – without crowds – within their haven in the prime district. And when Martin Modern owners look out their windows each day, they will be greeted by a naturally lush and verdant vista that few developments can afford.
CATCH THE REVITALISATION EARLY
Two factors make Martin Modern a not-to-be missed opportunity: the upcoming revitalisation of the area, and the rare opportunity of a large plot in an establised enclave.
NEW GROWTH, NEW POTENTIAL
Martin Modern is located within and surrounded by new areas of growth. Two new MRT lines will boost the connectivity of the area to the rest of Singapore. The Kim Seng and Outram precincts are set to be revitalised, while Robertson Quay continues to evolve into a popular and sucessful lifestyle enclave. Close by, the historc Civic District has been revitalised by the opening of the National Gallery, the fast evolving Marina Bay and the new financial district. In addition, more transformation can be expected from the Kim Seng precinct all the way to Outram.
BOOST TO CONNECTIVITY
It is a known fact that new accessibility invariably increases the value of properties. The upcoming Great World MRT station and the Fort Canning station will connect Martin Modern to most parts of Singapore. Together, these two lines will transform accessibility and are likely to enhance the value of properties within the already well-connected Robertson Quay precinct.
KIM SENG AND OUTRAM
The Kim Seng and Outram precincts are new developments within the River Valley belt, bringing hotels, shopping, offices and residences that will enhance the buzz and the value of the areas surrounding them.
- Located in the highly sought after district 9, within the highly coveted lifestyle enclave of Robertson Quay
- Two 30-storey towers with a total of 450 units, all of which comes with a view of the gardens, the city or the Singapore River, situated on a 1.6 hectare land size
- Units are designed with well-proportioned, functional spaces, and very high quality finishes and fittings
- Over 80% of land area in Martin Modern will be set aside for a botanic garden and an arboretum of native trees and vegetation
- 15 different spaces with various concepts like a party lawn, a forest trail, a rain gardens and a maze among others as well as two rooftop gardens
- Bespoke recreational facilities and GuocoLand’s concierge services. The overall feel will be that of a plush and relaxed resort within the city centre
- Unique development crafted by master craftmen :-Master Architect: Yip Yuen Hong from ipli Architects
Project Architect: ADDP Architects, an
Landscape Designer: ICN Design International
Developer : Guocoland Limited
Tenure : 99 years
Site Area : 171, 535 sqft
Unit Type : Type 2 to 4 bedrooms units
Development : 2 Towers of 30 Storey each
No. Of Units : 450